Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whatever the price to miss hell, am I willing to pay?

If we really want to miss hell theres a price we must pay. We better wake up to that fact! Where is the fear of God that used to be in the Apostolic people? The fear of God needs to strike the hearts of those that are cold and lukewarm.  When you are walking with God and trying your best its most likely the people you are closest to that will hinder you..or the things you like to do the most.. Sometimes you just have to let go. Let me say from experience, its gonna hurt but if theres someone thats a hindrance to you in your walk with God, its better to cut off fellowship with them and be hurt over that than to go to hell being their friend.. I know it hurts to lose friends, believe me I've been there. But if you can't win them to God then they are a hindrance to you. God will heal your hurt. Just let go and let God. .. At the end of time or when God cuts someone off after he's warned them over and over, people are gonna beg for mercy and mercys not gonna be there. We cant live one way in church and another way out and call that paying the price. Although thats what so many so called apostolics are doing. Are YOU willing to pay the price?

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) It's Megan Hively from the My Apostolic Network, I'm glad you posted this blog site. It's truly nice to meet people of the same faith in a close age range. You are definitely right about keeping good company even with those of the same faith, a friend and I were just talking about the importance of surrounding ourselves with people who are more about talking about and doing things for the Lord rather than surround ourselves with those who appear to be but are anything but. Since you like photography you should check out my evennatureitself.blogspot.com I haven't updated in forever but will here pretty soon. I'm going to start a new blog tonight probably. Anyways great posts.

    ReplyDelete