Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've Got A Testimony!

I have a testimony: my testimony is not one that tells of how God has delivered me from drugs or alcohal or anything like that..and for that Im very thankful. When I was born my dad was a pastor in a small town in Flordia..we were only there a few months before moving back to Alabama..my parents have brought me up in church living for God and giving him my all. I am so thankful that I can say that I have never seen my parents drink alcohalic drinks, smoke, cuss, or anything like that..Dad and Mom have been the best example that there could be on this earth. God has richly blessed my life and everyday he makes life worth living. I was baptized at the young age of 9 on the 13th day of November 1999. And also received the wonderful gift of the HolyGhost at the age of 9 on the 18th day of July 2000. It was so wonderful celebrating 10 years this past year!! But when I started getting a little older I wanted to see what different things were like that was in the world.. but then I started paying attention closely to the messages I had heard all my life and seeing other young people getout of church just because of a little slip here and there they got completely out. And I realized I have a great testimony because I have never had to go out and experience this world. Never smoked, drank, or did drugs..never wore pants, jewerly, or make up, or anything like that. I've never had a t.v in my home. Here in the past few years I have gotten a better understanding of what really living for God is. My dad became the Pastor of the church that my Grandpa founded in August of 2006. God has greatly touched my life in so many ways! Theres been so many times when he's healed my body..I couldnt even begin to count! Im just saying that when you think that you dont have a testimony...think again!!! Look back over your entire life...You have a Testimony!! I havent give all my testimony in this..I just kinda made a really long testimony short. Hope that you have enjoyed it.
~Crystal~

No comments:

Post a Comment