Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Few Words About My Grandpa

A few words about my Grandpa

Grandpa was a great man,
a man who stood for what he believed in
Even though at times things would try to stand in the way,
Grandpa never let the devil win
He was a wonderful husband,
father, grandpa, uncle, brother, cousin, and friend
If anyone ever needed encouragement or prayer,
they knew on Grandpa they could depend
He and Grandma have prayed and fasted for all of us
more than we'll ever know
Grandpa was a prayer warrior
He believed in the words, 'You reap what you sow'
Grandpa was a powerful and wonderful preacher,
He loved to sing, worship, and pray
I always knew I could depend on his prayers
and his love day by day

On the 19th day of June 2009,
Jesus took Grandpa up to his mansion in the sky
I'm sad because Grandpa had to leave us,
But I'm happy because I know I'll see him in the sweet by and by

Grandpa was a hero that will be missed greatly!
Written by: Crystal Wasden

No comments:

Post a Comment