Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jacobs Ladder

Jacobs Ladder
I'm climbing up that ladder
and that ladder is Jesus my king
I'm climbing and climbing
If you get on the ladder I'm on
You will feel fire in your bones
The more I climb, the better I feel
I will not look down, cause the devil loves to kill
I'm climbing above my doubts and fears
above it all
I'm climbing up Jacobs ladder
and I will not fall
I'm gonna climb Jacobs ladder
I'm going all the way till the top
I'm gonna keep on climbing
There's no way I'm gonna stop
I've got a reason to keep on climbing
I'm reaching for more and more every day
I'm gonna keep on loving God, my mind's made up
There are tests and trials, but God's making a way
I'm gonna make every step count
I refuse to back down
I just feel like climbing higher and higher
for I know I'm heaven bound
When I get to the top
I'm gonna shout and sing
Cause I'm gonna be up there
with Jesus my king
I'm not there yet but I'm on my way
I'm not gonna look down or around
When I get there Jesus will be waiting for me
Until then I'm not gonna let nothing knock me down
Written By: Crystal Wasden August 4, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment