Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jesus is my Refuge!

When you are in the valley God will not come down to stay with you, Hes inviting you to come up on the mountain. In the mountain of his holiness..He is beautiful for situation. Sometimes the mountains not to easy to climb..You've got to strive!! Press on! There is no man to put your confidence in, man will fail you..but you know what..God will never fail you! You can trust in God. We've got to be set apart from the world..you know the world doesn't read the bible, the read our lives. What does the world see in me? What are they reading in my life? We need to be pouring our heart out to God. If we don't our heart will deceive us! The saying is "Follow your heart" But we've got to follow God and where he leads. We've got to trust in God. Psalm 91:2 :..When I put my trust in God my trust is safe. Jesus is my refuge! If you want a refuge; You get in the church and you get in Jesus!! You get some artillery! Always remember, whatever you are facing, whatever you are going through, have no fear, you will make it, JESUS IS YOUR REFUGE!!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely said, Crystal. Jesus is our refuge, our strength, the unshakable rock of our foundation. Hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete